Individualized homemaker / companion plan that fits your specific needs
HOMEMAKER / COMPANION
Live-In homemaker / companion offers all of the benefits of companions/homemakers as well as personal care. For individuals needing assistance throughout the day and night, a long-term care facility is not the only option. We offer 24-hour homemaker / companion that allows seniors to remain in the home they love and receive the assistance they need.
In addition to the uplifting in-home companionship services and assistance with daily tasks, our highly trained, compassionate homemaker / companions are available to offer services any time of day.
For seniors and other adults, we can provide:
• Throughout the evening and overnight
• Company for those that wake up frequently in the middle of the night
• Support for those prone to sleepwalking or wandering
• Companionship for those prone to loneliness
• Assistance with household chores, preparing meals, shopping and other errands
• Transportation to appointments
Every client receives a customized plan for homemaker / companion services that include activities that improve quality of life, encourages engagement and keeps them mentally and physically well. We also provides services to those recently discharged from the hospital, post op., and those with limited mobility.
We believe that everyone should experience connection, purpose and joy in life, and our individualized service plans include ways to bring daily doses of joy to clients, no matter their age or acuity.
Our individualized homemaker / companion plans allow us to accommodate the unique situations and needs of our clients and their families. We work with a client’s entire care team to develop the plan, whether you or a loved one value the security of having someone else in the home at all times or are looking to reach goals that improve quality of life.
We strive to elevate the human spirit through quality, compassionate care. If you or a loved one could benefit from around-the-clock support, contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our care coordinators. We’ll provide you with more information on 24-hour home care and work with you to develop a plan that meets all your needs for all hours of the day or night.
• Companionship for seniors
• We understand the incredible effects that socialization and companionship can have on elderly mental health and well-being.
• Opportunities to engage with others and grow relationships with friends, family, neighbors and community members can help improve symptoms of depression, ease feelings of senior isolation and loneliness, and even reduce the risk of dementia.
By spending time with our caregivers, your loved one not only has someone at the ready to help around the house or help prepare a meal, they also have a friend who offers social connection and a companion who can help them get back to doing the things that bring them joy.
What is companion care?
Companion care, or companionship, provides emotional support, friendship, and socialization. Common home companion care activities include:
• Conversation and mental stimulation, such as playing games, listening to music, or enjoying a good book together
• Meal prep and time spent together over breakfast, lunch or dinner
• Light activity, such as a walking or spending time outside
• Laundry and light housekeeping
• Grocery shopping and errands
• Transportation to and from appointments and social events
• Reminders for personal care and grooming
We focus on activities that bring enjoyment, and hope to brighten the days of the seniors in our care, by providing mental stimulation and encouraging physical and emotional wellbeing.
Our homemaker / companion are in regular communication with a client’s loved ones to share progress, answer questions, and simply check in.